Does anyone know of any good Claude mixes available to either buy or
download?

There is a 2x CD set with one disc mixed by Claude Young called "Essential Underground Vol. 3"... I'd say it's not bad - but here's the track list for you to decide...

dj-sets.com
presents
DJ Rok - Berlin
Claude Young - Detroit

Tracklist from amazon:

Disc 1 - DJ Rok
1.Watch the moving bodies (John Selway Remix)
2.Encore
3.Homo discotecus
4.Depresser
5.Monique