well funny you shul day that but he said he would give me some nex mixes he did
that where sold only in Japan, so I hope I get them this weekend....he said that
p*ss on the DJ Kicks one :)

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Fri 02/04/2004 10:41
To: 313@hyperreal.org
Subject: (313) That Friday Question/Claude Young Mixes

        I've still never heard Claude Young mix.

        A friend brought me a copy of his DJ Kicks mix back from Thailand, but
it's
        a v.dodgy copy & not worth listening to.

        The DJ Kicks mix must be pretty rare now.
        Does anyone know of any good Claude mixes available to either buy or
        download?

                              <[EMAIL PROTECTED]

                              nder.co.uk>                To:       "Martin
Dust" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, "313" <313@hyperreal.org>
                                                         cc:

                              02/04/2004 10:16           Fax to:

                                                         Subject:  RE: (313)