just read the following on "littledetroit.net"

there's a new Mills coming, and it's some follow-up to Growth!
now there's a fierce record. I still remember where I was when I first
heard that on a big system.

what a track. conjured up visions of things in my head and all sorts.

he's still talking a load of twaddle though - check the link.

http://www.dancefrontdoor.co.uk/article2836.html

alex

behalf of PricewaterhouseCoopers.

telecommunications systems. By replying to this e-mail you
give your consent to such monitoring