>Ha ha - in other words: "we had to turn the level down so it'll be a quiet
>pressing" :)

heh! : )
I like this bit as well....

"Mills chose the symbolic colour of white as the vinyl colour in the design
to represent an unknown destination in space and/or time"

oh, rrrrright, I see.

didn't just fancy some posh coloured vinyl then Jeff?

alex

p.s. this is not a "I hate Jeff Mills thread" because I don't at all, I
have the upmost respect for him. But, blimey, I can't help feeling
everything he does seems to HAVE to have a concept or a reason, and, at
times it comes across like he makes it all up after he's made the music to
market it better. (to my un-cultured eyes anyway)
suppose I shouldn't poke fun at it really, but, oh well.

behalf of PricewaterhouseCoopers.

telecommunications systems. By replying to this e-mail you
give your consent to such monitoring