I'm buzzing off the 313 list buzzing on the Cosmic vibe!

wait till I tell my mate Cosmic Mike.

pretty techno these guys huh?

re. mixes, cd's etc. I have quite alot of Baldelli Mixes/Cosmic Cd's, I'll
try and sort something out so I can share them.
I'm not going to promise to burn them off for people - I know what I'm
like, very useless, it'll take me months......
will post when I've sorted it.

alex

behalf of PricewaterhouseCoopers.

telecommunications systems. By replying to this e-mail you
give your consent to such monitoring