>Let´s all give a BIG round of applause for our beloved member Alex!

ha ha, you've not seen the prices I'm charging yet ; )

you can thank the Manchester Cosmic Club.
They're all old, got big bellies and beards.
(and lots of rare pieces)

only kidding! (fiver says this ends up in their inboxes)
TIM!

: )

alex

behalf of PricewaterhouseCoopers.

telecommunications systems. By replying to this e-mail you
give your consent to such monitoring