From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, April 23, 2004 7:26 AM
To: 313@hyperreal.org
Subject: (313) Re: cosmic

Thanks for all this info on Comic music, guys. I find it fascinating.

I know this is an obvious question, but does anyone have any recordings of
these Baldelli/Mozart mixes? I would love to hear them, in any format. Hit
me off list, if you'd prefer.

Incidentally, the decoration in these nightclubs is pretty mindblowing. I
love this picture of Baldelli and Moz Art with Grace Jones:
http://www.discotecheafrofunky.it/immagini_baia_baldelli.htm

> Date: Thu, 22 Apr 2004 11:00:29 +0100
> To: 313@hyperreal.org
> From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Subject: Re: (313) cosmic
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]
om>

>>i've never been there at the garda lake because i was like 10 years old
>> at
>>the time, but i've heard tapes and lots of stories :)
>
> me too!
>
> thanks very much for sharing. just downloading your mix now, looking
> forward to it!
>
>>their instantly recognisable sonic trademark was this original use of the
>>eq. not in a chicago / us kind of way where you go down to the bass level
>>then bring back the treble or the other way round (this bass & phatness
>>fetishism only started in the late 80s in the us, or am i wrong?) but in
>>very psychedelic way where they fvcked with the midrange and treble and
> kind
>>of turned the tracks inside-out, you really have to hear this to get the
>>idea..
>
> I've heard loads of stories that are pretty interesting. In particular
> Bill
> Brewster is off to interview Baldelli and Mozart, theres a thread about it
> here with a few great bits on info - check it out! 2nd page is
> interesting!

http://www.djhistory.com/message_board/index.php?board=2;action=display;thre
adid=1130