Will it see the light of day ? Azuli are out of business aren't they?

-----Original Message-----
From: Sven Venema [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 30 April 2004 12:08
To: ThReE-oNe-ThReE
Subject: Re: (313) Jeff Mills comp on Azuli

Just now, "Robert Taylor" wrote:

> Ryan just stuck this tracklisting on LD - I think it is part of the
Choice series of comps. It's a good indication of the sets he has been
playing at the Xmas Lost parties over the past couple of years:
> CD2
[deleted]
> Ramirez - El Ritmo Barbaro
> Florence - Analogue Expressions

Eh? That's gotta be an interesting mix :) Thanks for the info!

Sven

--
Wer't de eangst regearret,
kriget de leafde gjin kans.

.

Information in this email may be privileged, confidential and is
intended exclusively for the addressee.  The views expressed may
not be official policy, but the personal views of the originator.
If you have received it in error, please notify the sender by return
e-mail and delete it from your system.  You should not reproduce,
distribute, store, retransmit, use or disclose its contents to anyone.

Please note we reserve the right to monitor all e-mail
communication through our internal and external networks.