I really like the DT one, though it took me a bit to warm up to it.
He must have spent an immense amount of time on it because he
re-edits nearly every track and writes a paragrah or two in the
liner notes on each of them.
Also have the Francois K and DLC discs and they are amazing as well.
Gonna pick up Vega's asap and then Mills.

Quoting [EMAIL PROTECTED]: