Hi folks-

The prospect of getting a compilation album of carl craig's retroactive label seemed like a good idea at the time, but DO NOT get the LP that Buzz has re-issued called Equinox : Night and Da.

True, those songs on their are really interesting; wrap me in his arms..ect Even the placid angels and an old octave one track are on it. These records are gold mines on ebay, But Seriously. the pressing is so quiet that I can't even boost the bass to make it sound half decent. Plus, the pressing is really noisy .

im going to ask buzz what the deal is. (anybody here have any ideas why they cant do a decent re-press?) The long and short of it is that I heavily advise you save your 20 beans for something else.

-j