which buzz comp are we talking about? virtual sex, panic in detroit? they
all had cd releases. what dum bootlegger would use an old bit of vinyl to
master a bootleg when using the cd as a master could have made for a better
pressing than the orignal.
james
www.jbucknell.com

             [EMAIL PROTECTED]
             com
             06/05/04 08:15 AM         313@hyperreal.org
                                                                        cc

                                                                   Subject
                                       Re: (313) bad pressing alert

>does the
>original buzz comp sound good enough to 'play out' or should i look for
>the original 12s the rest of my life?

like Tom said, squeeze all that music on one side of vinyl anyway and the
difference between that and a 12" (especially for playing out)is even
audible to my ears (so it must be fairly bad). And that's not withstanding
the fact that some cowboy motherf**king bootlegger has mastered it from an
already poor vinyl copy. (probably).

hmm, bootleggers who bootleg techno?

need shooting in my opinion - it's not as if any artist in techno makes
enough money to live on (except for maybe a very small minority). get back
to ripping off chemical bros remixes of coldplay or something, you bunch of
f**king no-mark pikey motherf**kers and leave 'our' music alone. c**ts.

sorry for the swearing, I know there's ladies present. I hope you forgive
my foul mouth.

Alex
*in a top mood*

behalf of PricewaterhouseCoopers.

telecommunications systems. By replying to this e-mail you
give your consent to such monitoring

ForwardSourceID:NT0000BADA