You wrote:
> Not much good was said about Saunderson's performance (on FS) but apparen=
> tly Bicknell was fantastic - not a techno set though

LOL - things aren't normally that way round! Wasn't actually able to go anyway,
but was sceptical about the LOST non-techno angle after going to one of their
Christmas Dos at Bridge & Tunnel. Seem to remember getting a proper flaming
from spw (sadly missed - not!) for complaining about the lazy sets at this
event ( a couple of years ago now).

BTW, thanks for the report Paul - I think not being able to describe much of
the evening is definitely a the sign of a good night out ;)