> Just out of interest, what are they like these non techno lost parties? I
> always fancied going to one.
> also, a bit curious, when you say lazy, do you mean they just busted out
> the generic disco/funk classics, or....?

That kind of sums it up for me, but I've only been to one, with Steve Bicknell,
Mills and Luke Slater playing. I'd heard a lot of the tracks before, which is
no bad thing in itself, but they were played without verve, passion or skill to
my ears. My mates could have done as good a job!

However, two other problems came into play: Firstly, Bridge & Tunnel was a
terrible choice of venue for that kind of thing, very hard to get down in there
since it's so long and narrow. Secondly, a friend of mine had just given me a
copy of one of Mills's radio shows in his 'Wizard' persona, which blew my tiny
mind. Since it was advertised as Mills playing older tracks as opposed to
techno I was expecting something at least a little bit along those lines and
was sorely dissappointed!

Sounds like the recent one might have been a bit different though...