Brendan>Kenny Larkin, despite playing a very good set overall, dropped one
or
>tracks in Liverpool a few months back that were so bad I had to
>walk off the dancefloor. The problem is, I don't remember what they
>were...

I remember very little from that night..!

But, while we're on the subject of Kenny Larkin in Liverpool.

Was he just playing records that night? I'm sure he had a re-edit of Never
On Sunday "Journey"
(or he was being clever with an fx box). or was he playing cd's or with a
lap-top?
anyone else seen him on his 'tour'?

Scott - can you remember? or anyone....?

Alex

behalf of PricewaterhouseCoopers.

telecommunications systems. By replying to this e-mail you
give your consent to such monitoring