On May 6, 2004, at 10:03 AM, Ben Britz wrote:
also acquaviva playing "electric avenue" at the demf a few years
ago, but he's neither a legend nor a favorite. but it was really,
really bad

the flip side "time warp" is a jam though!

ahh acquaviva's the worst for a too-cheesey pop angle, once heard him drop at US-3 "Cantaloop" at a dark gloomy Packard Plant party in detroit, terrible disaster.

speaking of detroit... Larkin's main offense in my book was playing Spastik at each and every DJ set he every played, years and years after it was played out. I mean in it's day it was a party rocker, but essentially one giant snare roll folks.. and every single set??

peace
--
Matt MacQueen
http://SonicSunset.com