>On or may be off topic, can we give this Garnier beating a rest for a
while. or at least a week.....

nope, not for playing that f**king s**t.

(I actually think he's a good dj for what it's worth, but that track, I
just don't get it)

Alex
*who didn't partake in any Garnier beating last week, but would like to
this week*

behalf of PricewaterhouseCoopers.

telecommunications systems. By replying to this e-mail you
give your consent to such monitoring