Yeeeeehaaaaaw! Looky'dere folks! Alex "One Shot" Bond is back in town to
rustle up all you scaly snake bootleggers and chase you out of town like a
mean dog after a school girl. An if there any of you sly song stealin'
vinyl stampers left he's gunna shoot'cha right between your pearly blues.

Go get 'em One Shot!

;)