No, it's not the Neptunes, they do better stuff than that (avowed Neptunes
fan). Grrr, I hate her voice sooo much. The first Migs remix was OK.
I never got the Justin thing myself. Playing Pharrell's Frontin', mind, I
can understand. ;)
Didn't Carl Craig - bless him - play Beyonce's contagious Chi-lites
samplin'- Crazy In Love?