Robin(re.Prodigy)>i've got this tune.....hahaha
>it's all in the boing noise

Oi! Pinning!

First you're telling me Kylie sucks, then you're 'fessing up to owning this
record!

RED CARD my friend, 3 match ban, early bath, the lot.
In fact, I'm telling the doormen at that Basic Channel do on Saturday that
you're not allowed in.

Kylie rocks (or her arse does anyway!)

Alex

; )

behalf of PricewaterhouseCoopers.

telecommunications systems. By replying to this e-mail you
give your consent to such monitoring