Very "1984" isn't it?

MEK

                      robin

                      <[EMAIL PROTECTED]        To:       Dennis DeSantis
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
                      ctric.com>               cc:       "313@hyperreal.org"
<313@hyperreal.org>
                                               Subject:  Re: AW: (313) no
(ellen) alliens in nyc
                      05/18/04 08:33 AM

it's all about getting you used to not having any civil liberties. the
terrorist threat is just a useful excuse for the authorities to do this.

you'll never stop terrorism as you can always think up schemes to get
around any control in place.

the same is true over here (UK)

ok i'm off topic now so i'll shut up

robin...