properly forked then.....

        -----Original Message-----
        From: John Coleman [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
        Sent: Tue 18/05/2004 14:58
        To: 313@hyperreal.org
        Subject: RE: AW: (313) no (ellen) alliens in nyc

        Security at Federal buildings is equally inconsistent.

        I'm a contractor with the DoD right now, and the other day I got stopped
        and questioned on the way in from lunch because there was a fork in my
        lunch bag. The same fork I strolled right through security with on the
way
        in that morning.

        I guess forks are a major potential security risk. I know if I were to
        attack a large federal building my first choice of tools would be a
fork.
        :)

        john.