We'll soon have all your secrets to where you keep your mooses of mass
destruction and maple syrup production - then we'll launch "Operation Slap
Shot"
Canada will soon be under our rather loose and inconsistent control.

MEK

                      "Carissa

                      Tintinalli"              To:       313@hyperreal.org

                      <[EMAIL PROTECTED]        cc:

                      mail.com>                Subject:  Re: AW: (313) no
(ellen) alliens in nyc

                      05/18/04 08:35 AM

Even better than waving cars through - flirting with young Canadian girls
on
their way to school. Unless asking people on dates is some secret
immigration technique to weed out terrorists...

>From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>
>LOLOL! You do have a point! I too have gotten the wave through. How in the

>hell can they consider waving cars secure?!? You're absolutely
>right...there is no method to their madness...
>
>--
> > [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> >
> >  > During that whole period I was only stopped once
> >
> > Oh, I've also gone through WITHOUT stopping the car at all.  Literally,
> > I was waved through by a border guard without a question ever being
>asked.
> >
> > My point was simply that it's random and entirely unorganized.  One
day,
> > it's total lockdown.  The next day, it's Al Qaeda Open House.
> >
> > --
> > Dennis DeSantis
> > www.dennisdesantis.com

Add photos to your messages with MSN Premium. Get 2 months FREE*