I have the new album too, are you speaking about track 4??

Yes, it sounds like it has an excerpt of Electric Counterpoint, the Reich piece composed for/performed by Pat Metheny - a deeply 'techno' composition for those that haven't heard it - also a wonderful creation that I'd recommend to anyone.

BTW, I also got sent an electro record by EMS (on Satamile), it said in the press release that he builds all his own synthesisers etc from the transistor up! I was quite impressed by this, but couldn't really detect any noticeable difference in the music itself.

Does anyone know anyone else who does this? The only person I could think of is Aphex.