From: Melody Ng [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 25 May 2004 13:07
To: Brendan Nelson
Cc: 313@hyperreal.org
Subject: RE: (313) Re: Koobla / Vinyl Junkies

Crikes, I am out of touch.

In relation to service - I never had an issue with them, they were always
patient & helpful..  perhaps it was my Aussie accent that made them
nice ... i dunno. maybe it went downhill after early 2003 ..

I love Small Fish, but it's location was always so out of the way for me
that  i always
ended up at Koobla..

cheers