I haven't posted for a while, so it's unfortunate that the first time I do
post again it is to share bad news: the publishing company behind Jockey
Slut magazine (and Sleaze, formerly Sleazenation) has gone into liquidation.
The new issue - the first in the new 3-monthly format - has just been
printed and will be on sale in the usual outlets, but will be the last issue
for the forseeable future. Annoyingly, the problem was said to be due to
financial difficulties with another unconnected part of the company's
business, not that the mag itself wasn't selling enough. There goes another
mag willing to write about techno, then.

So, what titles are left in the UK now? DJ, IDJ, The Wire, M8, Mixrag... any
more?

Bah,
TOM