the cover design was sad maybe. too glossy or i don't know what, just too
corporate. before it was rough paper, which was better, as a warm touch
always is ;) i have a stack of old ones in my bedroom just because it's
cosy ;)
but in order for british humour, the colourful design overall, the ridden a
horse questions, all these only were sooh Jockey. it felt really very much
like a discovery trip through music to me, and that's rare i think. xlr8r
is cool too to me, but the new lay out is poor now - detail of course