Tom Magic Feet wrote on Fri, 28 May 2004 about following:

> I haven't posted for a while, so it's unfortunate that the first time I do
> post again it is to share bad news: the publishing company behind Jockey
> Slut magazine (and Sleaze, formerly Sleazenation) has gone into liquidation.

oh well..

> So, what titles are left in the UK now? DJ

Got a flashback from early 90's.. dj mag had this article on every
number, by James Hamilton.. called BPM. best part of the mag
definitely, getting to read his descriptions of tracks (topic was
record reviews & bpm's).. here's some examples:

"stuttery trotting 122.6-0bpm.."
"pattering ambience introed then organ jabbed friskily lurching.. "
"hypnotic sinewy burbling"
"gradually unfurled repetitive then jiggly spurting.."
"bleebing breezy"
"galloping jangly"
"coolly swirled loping"
"nagged cool garage strider"
"piano plonked"
"minimalist starkly jolting"
"anxious jiggly lurching"
"ominously droned acidic blippy bashing"
"ragga prodded jauntier plopping fluttery light industrial"

what a character! sadly he died in mid 90's (can't remember exactly
when) and i stopped buying dj mag.

sakke
--
It's not reality that's important, but how you perceive things.
http://www.arabuusimiehet.com/sakke/