I'm on the offensive too, I'm in fcuking Liverpool.
Jesus, I'd been here 5 minutes, someone had asked to 'buy' my bike (so he
got the hump when I told him to do one)
and I saw some gippo trying to jimmy a phone box open (in broad daylight in
the middle of town)

5 minutes, I kid you not. Welcome to the capital of culture. Pikey gippo
m'feckers.

oi! half of my family are from Liverpool

:)

ironically i was just saying to my mate over coffee that i've always
disliked the place tho so there you go....

anyway, anyone got any new records?

anything good?

yeah my essential new record is the Shake mix of Osborne 'Bout Ready to
Jak'....now there's some real rave tackle for ya alex.

oh yeah and the alexander technique rework/re-edit of ESG's
'Moody'...sublime (anyone know more about this?....and thanks to chris A
for pointing out it was the last one in the shop!)

and that picture disc on deep transportation of the best two tracks off
that Ferox TechnoSoul compilation....finally a good 12" pressing of them...

and one i haven't got yet that i passed up when it came out is that DK
edit of SoulCentral's cover of String of Life on whistlebump....being
caned by most house DJs at Movement.

aaah...feels good to talk music and not chickens wearing t-shirts with
dumb slogans on :)

robin...