>oi! half of my family are from Liverpool

yeah, that figures..    ; )

>yeah my essential new record is the Shake mix of Osborne 'Bout Ready to
>Jak'....now there's some real rave tackle for ya alex.

Now I've been to the tresor club, I'm all about the rave tackle.
Jesus, that vault there! woooo. couldn't see my hand infront of my face.
Bicknell main room at Lost vibe going on. Dark dark business. I enjoyed
though, been a while since I went to a rave.

>and one i haven't got yet that i passed up when it came out is that DK
>edit of SoulCentral's cover of String of Life on whistlebump....being
>caned by most house DJs at Movement.

You can have mine (if I've not already sold it).

btw, what's all this I read on Little Detroit about some 'hard house' mixes
of strings....?
that for real?

thanks for the tips btw Robin, nice one.

Alex

behalf of PricewaterhouseCoopers.

telecommunications systems. By replying to this e-mail you
give your consent to such monitoring