fyi, spun is also making records as thick as thieves, along with ben cook..real nice disco re-edits! i see on discogs they had an album out on noid a few years ago too, anyone heard?
looking forward to hearing the rong stuff

Wow, Jason is still playing.. I haven't heard about him in years. On the west coast, for several years Spun was the one of few out of town DJ's who was around regularly.

I just recently discovered Rong music... does Jason Drummond have any mid CDs or anything like that for sale or download?

peace

--
Matt MacQueen
http://SonicSunset.com