Say that again and I'll have to get out my leather paddles and whips and
tie you down and punish you for being a naughty boy.

or something like that

MEK

                      "matt kane's

                      brain"                   To:       [EMAIL PROTECTED],
313@hyperreal.org
                      <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>          cc:

                                               Subject:  Re: (313) Nitzer
Ebb....eh?
                      06/22/04 12:32 PM

>I don't understand why Legowelt, Terence Fixmer, older Anthony Rother,
>Drexciya etc. hasn't caught on amongst this crowd.

I'd say it has something to do with the goth scene not having ANYTHING
WHATSOEVER to do with music anymore.

--
unsigned short int to_yer_mama;
http://www.mkb-dj.org