Hang on a minute Alex...Household insurance often doesn't cover your
records, you need to call them and ask because I know someone who thought
this but didn't get the value of his collection, what he got was the cost to
replace them at face value - so instead of £40 for one  collectors copy of
Rob Hood, he actually got £7.99...You need to check this.

I have to catalogue mine every month and send it to the insurance company,
who then charge me about 2% of the total value - so if they go up in a puff
of smoke I get the full value of my collection...

Martin

1/7/04 2:34 PM [EMAIL PROTECTED]@uk.pwc.com