From: robin [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 05 July 2004 15:09
To: Toby Frith
Cc: Ken Odeluga; placid; 313@hyperreal.org
Subject: Re: (313) Re: what's the most people are willing to pay for
rekkids?

> And at the same time where we praise artwork, gatefold LPs etc - we're
> lapping up faceless mp3 files.

hmmm kind of...in fact this is the biggest barrier to acceptance of DLs
as a way of delivering music, isn't it?

or is it an old-fart thing to want packaging? apparantly the 'kids'
don't care about any of this (until their 200GB drive crashes and they
lose their whole iTunes collection that cost em 10K, try and cover that
with yer household/renter insurance :) )

robin...