        From: Paul Kendrick [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
        Sent: Mon 12/07/2004 13:10
        To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]; 313@hyperreal.org
        Subject: RE: (313) Digital Soul Party/Detroit House Festival

        The Outlet/Digital Soul party went off in a big way, Dan Curtin &
Marcel were on excellent form and all us resident played are ass's off. The
venue worked much better than we could of hoped and will try to put are
September 11th party on there.

        And a quick hello to anyone who came and I hope the stripers didn't
offend any one. It was the highlight of my night when then went up the poles
during my set...LOL wicked.

        Just so you know we have Ian O'Brien, Kenny Black and the wicked Wild
planet at the next party.

        Paul.