I saw the Pixies in 1990 and they were good but not great. I don't understand
all the hype about the new tour....

I rather see the cure.

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 13 July 2004 11:11
To: 313@hyperreal.org
Subject: Re: (313) Digital Soul Party/Detroit House Festival

jobot>you saw the Pixies and your weekend was only 'OK' ??

They were OK. Some songs sounded better than they have ever done, some
sounded a little forced.
I enjoyed it though. I've waited a long time to see them too. Wish I'd have
seen the Cure on Friday. Oh well.

I think I could well go through my entire life and never ever see anything
as good as Kraftwerk on that recent tour ever again.

Everything else seems, errrrm, dull?

Alex

behalf of PricewaterhouseCoopers.

telecommunications systems. By replying to this e-mail you
give your consent to such monitoring