Heh.  The Pixies were to the 80s what the Velvet Underground was to the
60s and the Ramones were to the 70s.  The mp3s of the live show from
Coachella are quite good, too.

If, as has been said, techno is a sound you've never heard before, the
Pixies were techno.

Extra points to the first techno Pixies remix!