--------- Original Message ----------------------------------
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

>>I rather see the cure.
>
>I had 2 free fcuknig tickets and I passed them on.
>
>What an idiot.

i saw the cure on their 97 tour. they played for about 3.5 hours
with no opening act. it was brilliant, and they didnt have any
weak LPs in them then. one of the best 10 shows ive ever seen.

>re. The Pixies hype, I'd say mainly to do with the fact they had
a lot of
>fans who never saw them back in the day (like me). Also kids are
getting
>into them.

i appreciate the pixies the same way i appreciate most of the 80s
indie rock thing: i understand why people love them, but i just
cant get into them. same thing goes for like the minutemen and
other sst type bands aside from dinosaur jr whom i truly think is
genius.

tom

andythepooh.com