I've been looking at this one as well. Can you describe a bit more, how do
the faders feel, an if they have only 127 steps of resolution or can they do
1024 (like the Mackie Control)?
I already have ReMote25 and Doepfer PocketDial for general controll and
playing live, but I'm searching for a controller with good 100mm high
resolution faders for studio work.

Jernej
www.soundoflj.com/octex