personally i think this is THE controller.....its not quite out yet but
will be VERY soon. The ol MXF8 check it out
http://www.grexultra.com/erol.html.......i think this controller will end
up being used by lots of people, it really is great.  so far its the best
i have seen out there......but hey really its about what works for
you.....all i know is i am getting one when they come out....

michael
www.renegaderhythms.com