>What song?

"Too Shy"

teehee.

there's a new band, dunno if they've put their first single out yet, but
they're called the depature.
might be worth a look, they're 80's influence, but pretty subtle. dunno,
pretty rock/pop though.

I'm sure there's loads of other stuff like this to suggest, but the phone
line won't go upstairs to where my records are. honest.

behalf of PricewaterhouseCoopers.

telecommunications systems. By replying to this e-mail you
give your consent to such monitoring