----- Original Message -----
From: "Phonopsia" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Chris Anglesey" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; <313@hyperreal.org>
Sent: Wednesday, July 14, 2004 10:39 PM
Subject: Re: (313) Wayne Gardiner / Logic

Gardiner
> though)??? I'm sure I was talking to someone about this Saturday, but
can't
> recall much of the conversation. When you listen to the track after 'The
> Warning' you can hear that Wayne Gardiner is giving his own vocal sequel
> the original, or at least that's how I always assumed it was, and I've
heard
> a few other tracks that sample different bits of the Phase 1/Phase 2/The
> Warning thing.
>
> My first exposure to it was through Abacus though...

Agghhh. Had another listen to this tonight for the first time since
acquiring my Wayne Gardiner comp CD, and you're absolutely right it's
totally based around the Wayne Gardiner track. The bassline is identical and
the chords are almost the same. Still a very imaginative remake/re-edit, and
maybe that's why I was so immediately drawn to the original when I heard it.
Original playing now. F*cking dope.

Tristan
=======
http://www.phonopsia.co.uk