LOL!!! you guys crack me up! (American for "laughing hysterically")
This thread makes subscribing to this list for the past 10 years worth every
minute of it. I cant wait until the *20th* anniversary party debates! By
then, hopefully, we can hold the 20th party on the Moon. Start saving your
Euros now you whiners, 10 years from now I dont want to hear about how you
couldn't possibly get "AOL Commuter Space Shuttle" money together in time
for the party and how it's unfair to those list members stationed on Mars or
how you need advance warning to get your work replacement clone unit out of
suspended animation. plan ahead people! I'm looking at *you* Miss Cyclone!
(and yes, Cyclone *is* a woman. a 313 list shocker revealed!!)

sean "getting my arse kicked at the party" deason