yep, and so is Fog (Ninja Tune) and Atmosphere/Rhymesayers collective

oh f*ck me! Adam Johnson (Merck) is as well....poking myself in the eye for
forgetting that

Tiki Obmar as well

but aren't we supposed to be talking about those that have influenced
techno from the beginning?
I give these guys credit for doing great work but they aren't that
influential! ;)

MEK

                      [EMAIL PROTECTED]

                      et                       To:       atomly <[EMAIL
PROTECTED]>
                                               cc:       313@hyperreal.org

                      08/06/2004 02:29         Subject:  Re: RE: (313) Friday
- Home Town Band
                      PM

isn't Har Mar from your neck of the woods?