Well, if you're going to include them, you need to mention Jake Mandell,
Mr. Projectile, Brad Kraft, etc...  All those guys that got the IDM
scene going there a few years ago-- the band Triangle also came out of
that scene, though they're more on the twee thing these days.  Cepia
(Ghostly) is also from Minneapolis.

But yeah, I was speaking purely of influential people.  Sure, Woodie was
techno, but he certainly inlfuenced me early on.

--
:: atomly ::

[ [EMAIL PROTECTED] : www.atomly.com ...
[ atomiq records : po box 805319 chicago il 60680 : 312.804.5389 ...
[ e-mail [EMAIL PROTECTED] for atomly info and updates ...