On Aug 15, 2004, at 8:31 PM, David Gillies wrote:

Simon Hindle wrote:
Anime fillums are pretty techno I think - Ghost in the shell, Akira,
(off topic can anyone recommend privately some good recent anime
films)?

So many manga films look techno, but it sh1ts me to tears that the majority of them have metal soundtracks. What the hells with that?!?

I really enjoyed a series I saw on DVD recently called Boogiepop Phantom both for the complex and engaging storyline and for the totally kick ass soundtrack, which relied heavily on various types of electronic music.
--
Tim Moore