stuff that just landed on my doorstep (a few days late...thanks Post Office)

mathew jonson - behind the mirror - sub static
joakim - come into my kitchen - versatile
juan - rebound - subject detroit
justice vs. simian - espion (chateua flight rmx) - ed banger
guido schneider - unterwegs mit guido - pokerflat
triangle orchestra - the strip - outergaze
m cargo and at ease - gang of crows - dnp
zapp and chic represses - atlantic

some reviews when i get around to it.

and yeah martin i'm liking abe duque's stuff at the mo too (that 12 with blake baxter on mix records is really nice)

robin...