On 19 Aug 2004, at 00:39, Matt MacQueen wrote:

On Aug 18, 2004, at 7:30 AM, Martin Dust wrote:

Classic Black Dog with a twist of John Carpenter - dark and as trippy as fcuk. Dark days indeed...Live gigs to follow///

this is Ken solo, right?   haven't heard his output in AAAAGES.

Ken is working alone, a really lone wolf. You'll hear it pretty soon Matt, the Black Dog 12" is the 5th single we'll be releasing on Dust Science.

Soon after that we go out as The Black Dog Punk Rock Sound System in the winter I'll be joining Ken to play punk/dub/techno and the like, laptops/decks/samplers/beer/smokes, can't wait....

Cheers
Martin