>Closer than you may think Alex, mind you Kate Bush said no...

you sure you're not talking to Morrisey the consumer monkey from Bo
Selecta?

joking joking joking, sorry can't help it.....

(I didn't mean 'ambitious' as in no chance btw, just as in you don't mess
about....!)
had to explain that as I've been taking the p**s at most opportunities.
Don't mean it badly or owt, and it aint directed at you in particular, its
just I cant help myself.
sorry.....

behalf of PricewaterhouseCoopers.

telecommunications systems. By replying to this e-mail you
give your consent to such monitoring