hi folks - here's my translation. me = native german - living in berlin

"funky as ever fabrice lig starts off with one of those sparkling remixes
caused by a feeling of total happyness and lets the rimshots snap, the
synths toot like a chapel of klarinetts (?the instrument woody allen plays)
on a journey to the countryside, and sails winning and with a swelled breast
(?maybe out of pride) full of knowingness into an emotional knowledge about
the future of the melody. sqeeking and best mooded this track. on the b-side
is dean curtis whom we are lucky enough to hear more in the last time, and
he is one of the epigones of this new detroitsound and he lets this hang out
very cool an full of slamming ideas. beats get beaten around your ears and
the melodies would let the feathers fly in a sparring against fabrice.
coming as the third of those unbelievable good chosen remixers also
stinkworx comes along who faces everything a little deeper and not so light,
but aproaches with a digging smooth funk. if i were splinterfaction i would
be in a good mood, just because of this ep for the whole year."

anyway - that's it. let me tell you that i prefered "doris non-woo"
translation - simply because the last sentence of her translation gave me
one of those rock hard things for a minute or so *rofl*

cheers
roman/berlin/germany
energylog - read the news - www.energylab.de