["Thomas D. Cox, Jr." <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>]
> well theres always going to be exceptions, but its nice to have one
> store you can rely on to always have the majority of things you want
> to buy. no one else in the US is really providing that. i mean, do
> people in germany consider hard wax to be exclusive? not that submerge
> is on that level yet, but i could see it getting much bigger than it
> is right now....

It is convenient, but that's the same reason so many people shop at
Wal-Mart, Barnes & Noble and Best Buy as well, and those have all
functioned to eliminate a lot of the "fringe."

I generally don't think that consolidation is good for the marketplace
because it eliminates competition and eliminates choice.

--
:: atomly ::

[ [EMAIL PROTECTED] : www.atomly.com ...
[ atomiq records : po box 805319 chicago il 60680 : 312.804.5389 ...
[ e-mail [EMAIL PROTECTED] for atomly info and updates ...